About the introductory course
Your safety and the safety of others is of utmost importance at your workplace. The introductory course consists mainly of videos. The course is compulsory for apprentices. To access the course, you first need to register and then log in. Some sections are long, so you can divide the content into smaller parts. You’ll automatically return to where you ended.
What to do
- 1 Register and create a free account.
- 2 Work through the course content. The course is available in Swedish, English and Arabic.
- 3 There are several tests in the course. You need to pass the tests to move on.
You are logged in!
- 1 Now you can start working on the introductory course.
- 2 There are several tests in the course. You need to pass the tests to move on.
Ställningsakademin's Introductory Course
As a newcomer to the scaffolding industry, you’ll need some basic knowledge. In the course, you’ll learn about safe lifting, fall protection equipment and ergonomics.
The glossary is there to support you if you’re new to the Swedish language and the industry. The words are translated into English and Arabic. Here you’ll learn scaffolding terms, workplace and social words, as well as measurements and numbers.